When it comes to understanding real estate, there is only one person that you should turn to for your educational needs – Professor ehome™.
In our Buyer and Seller Education section that is hosted by Professor ehome™. This page of our website offers first time home buyers, access to some of the best resources that are on the web.
Fannie Mae Foundation – FREE Booklets
If you’re like most people, owning your own home is a major part of achieving the American dream. The Fannie Mae Foundation wants to help you understand the steps you have to follow to purchase your first home.
- Home Buying Guide – Get Started on the Path to Home Ownership
- Knowing and Understanding your Credit – Learn more about credit and it’s importance.
- Choosing the Mortgage That is Right for You
- Borrowing Basics – What you Don’t Know Can Hurt You
When it comes to home ownership, have these and other questions ever made you feel lost? We believe these real estate courses can prepare you for your journey towards home ownership.
- The Nehemiah Online – Home Ownership Education Course
- The Community Housing and Development Corp. – Home buyer education certificate course
HUD works to strengthen communities in America in a variety of ways. Learn more about how HUD helps communities and what you can do to make your community stronger.
Since 1995, free and family friendly. Refdesk indexes and reviews quality, credible, and current information-based web sites in order to assist readers on the internet.
- Refdesk.com – The single best source for facts on the net.